Useful resources related to Emma E-Doc & EmmaSped CMS
Learn more about our products, features, and use cases with downloadable and online resources
Webinar recording: Imports & Exports: Keeping Customs Compliant
Get to know more about the additional moduels availalble for Emma E-Doc
Blomsterringen switched to EmmaSped CMS and reduced time spent on customs tasks by 25%
The latest articles from our blog:
- Many importers struggle to fully comprehend and manage the complexity of international trade and customs duty legislation. Compliance requirements, governmental audits, and customer demands make … Read more The post How importers can improve their customs compliance in 10 steps appeared first on Emma Systems.
- Hurricane Commerce and Emma Systems have agreed a strategic partnership to ensure customers receive the best possible cross-border experience. The two companies will collaborate to … Read more The post Hurricane Commerce and Emma Systems partnership to provide seamless cross-border experience appeared first on Emma Systems.
- E-Doc and its support processes enable companies trading internationally to streamline their post-clearance business analysis of customs declarations. This close contact with the customer and … Read more The post Stop overpaying on import duties appeared first on Emma Systems.
- The move from CHIEF to CDS is on everyone’s lips now as the shift is fast approaching. The last day to make import declarations on … Read more The post From CHIEF to CDS: How are traders impacted? appeared first on Emma Systems.
- Customs compliance is just as much about protecting your corporate brand A common misconception is that customs compliance is just about ensuring adherence with the … Read more The post The importance of customs compliance for brand value appeared first on Emma Systems.
- If you are lucky, you have a customs clearance provider that strives to understand your business processes and are able to offer a complete service, … Read more The post Risks and responisibilities of retailers appeared first on Emma Systems.
- Brexit has led many companies to open branches in the UK or EU, either permanent or as VAT-only businesses. This is quite understandable, as it … Read more The post Brexit and the challenges dealing with affiliated companies and transfer pricing appeared first on Emma Systems.
- Who should oversee the submission of customs declaration? Who archives and keeps the documents for the required amount of time? And what about verifying that … Read more The post Who is responsible for the customs declarations? appeared first on Emma Systems.
- In May 2021, we had the pleasure of opening our Danish office and welcoming Hans Jørgen Jessen onboard as our Danish Sales Manager. The post Great start for Emma in Denmark appeared first on Emma Systems.
Useful resources when you need help
Our System Status Page lists all known issues that we are currently working on solving. On this page, you can also find information about announced downtime both from Emma and other systems related to our solutions.
We advise you to check this page before making a support request, as the issue you are experiencing might be related to a currently known issue that is being resolved.
Remote Access and Support using Team Viewer.
We are here to help
If you are experiencing issues that are not currently reported on our System Status Page, please contact us by e-mail